What I did:
- All of our laundry!
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Changed bed sheets
- Emptied out another huge portion of the garage…one more trip and I’m all done and the garage is back to it’s intended purpose!
- Met Karin for lunch on Thursday to turn in another pair of gift certificates for the silent auction
- Made important phone calls yesterday
- Lost my driver’s license! Which means adding DMV to my to-do list for Monday, which is already out of control. I’m crossing fingers that alls I need to travel is my passport…
- Tutored on Thursday
- I finally wrote the letter on my small claims issue
- Wrote my March Charity of the Month blog!
What I didn’t do:
- Immigration stuff (I HAVE to do this soon)
- HS stuff–again, HAVE to do this soon
- I’m sure there’s more, but Jeff and I have spent almost four hours at Starbucks already and he’s ready to go :)