Holy crap, how is it March tomorrow??
What I did:
- Half day at the office
- Did some phone research and make some important calls…which resulted in more calls being added to my to-do list
- Walked Lilo!
- Took stuff to Goodwill..I think my garage will be in working condition again by next week, which is fantastic news
- This weekend I worked a TON on the slideshow presentation for the HBA diner on Saturday, so hopefully I can wrap that up and be done with it by Wednesday
- Helped Karin finalize some silent auction stuff
- Worked on blogs for Haiti Scholarships
- Made dinner! Delicious pasta primavera and asparagus
- Went to church with my mom on Sunday, and watched Amazing Race with Jeff’s family
What I didn’t do:
- Work on acceptance letters for HS
- Write letter of support for small claims matter (which is no longer such a small claim…16 other couples are also trying to sue this wedding photographer)
- Work on immigration cases
- Research for 31 Bits
- Contact school organizations regarding Haiti Scholarships and student sponsorships
- Figure out what I need to get for my trip to Haiti…I can’t believe it’s in a little over two weeks, time has FLOWN by!
- Probably much much more…