What I did:
- Woke up at 5 a.m. to rescue my mom who had locked herself out of her house.
- Started laundry, emptied dishwasher, cleaned up kitchen (I know what you’re thinking: that’s just normal house stuff, it shouldn’t be listed as an accomplishment…but then I wouldn’t have as much stuff to list in my “what I did” column!)
- Followed up on almost all my sponsorship and silent auction requests…who knew it would take me most of the day?! BUT, I did get a 3 night all inclusive stay in Puerto Vallarta added to our silent auction items!
- Emailed our contact in Haiti with Rotary Club to confirm we can start sending them donations to distribute to our students.
- Made some important phone calls.
- Called the therapist on my immigration case; was a little shocked at her response and now have to figure out what I’m going to do about that.
- Called my other immigration client to follow up.
- Worked on immigration declarations.
- Applied to two jobs (yep, you read that correctly…two).
What I didn’t do:
- I didn’t go to the gym, although I actually had some motivation to do it. Who knew working out at home could actually make you sore? I guess at least those little home workouts are doing something…And Jeff and I went on a good walk before dinner.
- I didn’t get to my small claims case.
- I didn’t make much progress on my immigration work, but at least I touched it.
- I didn’t update the HS website profiles. I have to do that STAT, and hopefully I’ll start getting director profiles soon so I can add those as well. I also want to do a quick blog entry for our newly created blog.
What I need to do:
- Everything in my “didn’t” list
- Work on some more small projects in the apartment
I’m going to be stuck in a symposium all day tomorrow, so I’m a little frustrated I won’t get to much of this stuff for the next few days. But I AM excited for the formal opening of the photo gallery in the law school lobby that I’ve been working on for the last several months. Hopefully it turned out ok :)